EduXperience Associates Canada Inc.
is pleased to announce its 9th annual Essay Contest “Study in Canada” 2019.
Running from September 20, 2019 until December 10, 2019, the Essay Contest is open
to all international students who want to share their thoughts and ideas on the educational
and career goals. All young people today require specific knowledge and skills in education
and career planning to support them in making sound choices throughout their lives.
The purpose of the essay contest is to provide an excellent learning opportunity for young
people to challenge themselves, showcase their creativity and talent, develop analytical
and critical thinking skills. We believe that our contest can contribute to the process of
educating future broad-minded leaders who would build a better and safer world.
Don't miss your chance to win a scholarship of $3,000 CAN to study in Canada!
By entering the Essay Contest, you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm that you are telling us your real name. This Essay Contest “Study in Canada” 2019 is operated and promoted by EduXperience Associates Canada Inc.
This year's essay topic is: will be published on September 20, 2019
Submitting an Essay:
E-mail Submission Example: To: info@eduXpertcan.com From: Name of sender Subject line: The essay contest ”Study in Canada” Attached: Your essay itself as a .doc or .pdf attachment only Body of message: Copy and paste your title page information into the body of the e-mail.
Prizes for the contest are as follows:
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. Certificate of Participation will be sent by email. Please provide us with an active email address.
- The winners will be notified (by email, post or phone, using contact details provided with the entry) within 14 days of the closing date.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed his or her prize within 10 days of the announcement date, The Contest Organizer reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
- We may ask you to provide documentary proof or your identity and/or address before award of the prize. The use of a false name or address will disqualify you from receiving any prize.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and other travel documents for the prize in question on the travel dates specified.
University of Windsor
University of Manitoba
York University (YUELI)
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
University of Winnipeg (EPP)
University of Guelph (ELP)
Mount Royal University (ESL)
University of Calgary (ESL)
University of Toronto – New College (ELP)
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology
George Brown College
Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
Assiniboine Community College
Centre of English Studies
Global Village (Vancouver)
English School of Canada
ILAC (Toronto, Vancouver)
The Language Gallery
Make sure you read the guidelines closely before you begin, and good luck!
If you have any questions or require more information please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Tel/Viber/WhatsApp: +1 416 987 34 24 | Skype: Educationint Canada | info@eduXpertcan.com